Enroll Your Kroger Card Today!
Thank you to all Kroger community rewards participants!
Building Blocks for Kids earns money from the Kroger Community Rewards every time a participating family uses their Kroger plus card! This money is used to assist children with health related needs such as hearing aids, therapy services, adapted vans and so much more!
To participate in this program, you will find step-by-step instructions below.
It's easy and free and takes 3 minutes to sign up. Once you've signed up you just swipe your Kroger Plus card each time you make a purchase and Kroger will take care of the rest.
Register your card today! Enrollment only takes a few moments and is completed in a few simple steps.
- Go to www.kroger.com.
- If you are already a Kroger Plus card participant, Sign in. If not, here is where you can create an account and register your Kroger Plus card, be sure to have it with you.
- If you have forgotten your password, just click on "forgot password" and a link will be sent to your email to change your password.
- Click the "My Account" button on the right and go to "Account Settings".
- On the bottom right, under Community Rewards, click "Edit".
- From here you can either search by our Name, Building Blocks, or our number 80337. Once you enter those, Building Blocks for Kids will come up.
- Click on the Organization Name, and Save. ALL DONE!
Thanks again for supporting Building Blocks for Kids!